Friday, July 25, 2008

Here We GO...

I don't know what to think as I enter into the world of blogging. The few times I kept a journal of my thoughts and what I was learning I loved it. It was always amazing for me to be able to put things in writing and be able to look back on it.

However a huge problem arose. My mind is on speed and my hand is like molasses. So typing works much better for me rather than writing on a page.

I don't know who will end up reading this. I'll make a decision later whether I'll leak my blog to friends. For those that might read this, you might be asking yourself, "Pat, why don't you just type thoughts on a word document and just save it on your computer?" And that crossed my mind, but it'd feel like I'd be writing a paper or something, and this blogging thing feels completely different..

So with that said, Here We GO...

No comments: